AKC Breeder Rewards Program
Terms and Conditions
- The AKC Breeder Rewards Program (the “Program”) goes into effect on 11/10/2020 for puppies with a registration date of 11/10/2020 or after.
- The Program is not available in all states, including the state of Washington.
- Participants are required to sign up on the AKC Pet Insurance website by providing their first and last name, mailing address, phone number and email address and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and Rules of the Program.
- Rewards will go to first listed owner on a litter regardless of the litter owner who signs up for the Program or sends the dog home. Co-owners of the litter will not be eligible for rewards.
- Registration and activation rewards will be linked to the litter owner via the dog’s registration number. Download rewards will be linked to the litter owner via the email address of the dog’s primary owner as listed on the AKC registration.
- Puppy owners must download and register the TailTrax app using the email address of the primary owner of the dog as listed on the AKC registration in order for the participant to earn the download reward.
- App download rewards are for unique downloads only. If puppy buyer has an existing TailTrax account, a download reward cannot be earned on that puppy.
- Litter owner(s) (primary or co-owners) are not eligible to be incentivized for registering dogs from his or her own litter or activating a 30 days of pet insurance coverage for his or her own dog.
- Puppies sold through a broker, reseller or other third party are not eligible for rewards.
- Rewards will be paid on a quarterly basis via digital Amazon gift card. Gift cards will be emailed to the email address provided at time of sign up. Recipients are responsible for any taxes. PetPartners, Inc. will not provide 1099’s unless the amount paid meets the legal requirements for issuance. The program sponsor is not responsible for any lost or stolen gift cards.
- The participant must be signed up for the Program prior to the end of the quarter in order to receive an reward payment for that quarter. Rewards earned prior to sign up will be included in the quarterly payment.
- The terms, reward amounts, reward structure, and duration of the Program can be changed or adjusted at any time. PetPartners, Inc. will notify participants via email within 30 days if changes occur or the Program is terminated. Rewards that are actually earned, but not paid as of the date of any changes will be paid per the terms in effect on the date such reward was earned.
- This Program is offered through PetPartners, Inc. and is not sponsored or endorsed by American Kennel Club. Program questions and reward disputes should be directed to AKC Pet Insurance/PetPartners, Inc. at 866-725-7247. (Not the American Kennel Club.)
- ©TailTrax is a mobile application owned by PetPartners, Inc. located at 8051 Arco Corporate Drive, Suite 350, Raleigh, NC 27617-2028.
- You may only use PetPartners, Inc. provided materials to inform your puppy buyers.
- You may encourage, but not require them to, register, download the TailTrax app and/or to contact PetPartners regarding pet insurance coverage.
- You are not a licensed insurance agent so you must not make any statements about the benefits of the insurance policy.
- You must disclose to the puppy buyer that you may receive a small financial benefit from registration, download and/or activation. The PetPartners, Inc. promotional handout will contain this disclosure, so you can meet this requirement by providing it to them.