Pet Insurance Enrollment Made Easy!
It is our goal to make enrolling in the AKC Pet Insurance as straightforward and simple as possible. You can enroll right here, or give us a call at the toll free number listed above. From there, the rest is easy.
- All dogs and cats welcome, purebred, and mixed.
- You choose your licensed veterinarian.
- No veterinarian records required to enroll.
- Monthly or annual payment options.
- Available in all 50 states and D.C.
- Choice of five annual plans.
- No new waiting period for renewing customers.
All pets welcome
The AKC pet health insurance program is available to dogs and cats, registered or unregistered.
You choose your veterinarian
With the AKC Pet Insurance, you can choose any licensed veterinarian, specialist, or emergency animal hospital in the US. We do not impose a
network on your selection for veterinary care. This way you can select your preferred veterinarian or specialist facilities based on your own
preferences, not ours.
No veterinarian records to enroll
Enrollment is quick and easy. You can do it online or by phone. We don't need your pet's medical records to get your protection started.
Monthly or annual payment options
You can spread your payments over the year with our monthly payment plan or pay one annual payment. We accept check, money order, ACH, or credit card. To make sure your pet continues to be protected at renewal, we continue your choice of payment plan unless you change it.
Available in all 50 states and D.C.
You can be sure that, wherever you live in the US, we can provide you with excellent pet health insurance protection.
Build a plan that is right for you with superior coverage of up to $16,000
We believe that not one plan is right for everyone so we have a flexible build-your-own plan.
Select the level of coverage and deductable you would like for accident and illness coverage.
Then select the add-ons right for you:
- - Companion and CompanionPlus are our wellness coverage that gives you up to a 42% savings on preventive care.
- - InheritedPlus covers inherited, congenital illness plus diabetes.
- - ExamCare covers the cost of the exam fee.
No new waiting period for renewing customers
When you renew your AKC Pet Insurance, there is no additional waiting period for illness coverage. Some of our competitors require a new waiting period.