How do I file a claim?
- Pay your veterinarian as normal and remember to get your itemized invoice.
- Complete the claim form with all necessary information. A fully completed claim form ensures fastest reimbursement!
- Submit your completed claim form and all relevant invoices to us via email, postal mail or fax.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (919) 859-8193
- Mail: PO Box 37940 Raleigh, NC 27627
Claims are processed within 14 days of receiving the claim submission. Missing information or the need for additional records from your veterinarian, could cause a delay in processing time. If you have any questions or concerns during your claims process, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
Questions About Our Claims and Reimbursement Process
What is our reimbursement process?
Reimbursement of the eligible charges are reimbursed directly to you. This means No Networks; you may select any licensed veterinarian in the US and Canada.
How do you decide what is eligible for coverage?
Individual claim evaluation is based upon your veterinarian's recommendations as well as supporting medical records. Payments are assessed on the reasonable and customary charges in your area for eligible test /treatment provided. In addition, your plan's deductible will be applied if it has not been previously met.
How long does the claims process take?
Once we have received the information needed for your claim, we will send an Explanation of Benefits within 30 days. Our qualified insurance adjusters will process your claims quickly and efficiently. If any additional medical records are needed, they will try to contact your veterinarian directly.